Monday 25 February 2013

Tiger Print Competition Entries

Tiger Print Lovely Days Competition

I've had a go at creating three 'love' based prints for the Tiger Print Company.

Love Sweet Love
I have used bright colours that overlap which I think creates a unique effect. The use of bright colours make me feel cheery, as love does.


Lots Of Hearts
This design was a real trial and error one that turned out quite well. I started off with one single heart. I then turned this into a row, then changed the colours and opacity. I was then left with this completed design. I finished it off by adding one single white heart to contrast against all the colour.

Flower Hearts
These flowers petals are created from three hearts layered on top of each other. I then duplicated this one layer a further three times and placed them around each other to create a flower shape. I then added green stems and placed lots of flowers around the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment